1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
They all seem to feel really comfortable:cheers:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Must have been a hot day. Look at all the dribble drops on the ground. Gorgeous dogs. Both the car and labs have some healthy looking coats.

Reactions: b757236

·
Registered
252 Posts
Do the Labs ever get to ride in the Beast??

·
Registered
797 Posts
Beautiful Labs you have there! I understand completely!

I spent the day washing the crud off the beast after the post-Super Bowl snow and working with one year old Lucky, dog #6, a blind and deaf Australian Shepherd. This dog had our house memorized within minutes of bringing him home. He is now kennel trained and responds to touch commands including come, heel, and sit/stay. A stomp on the floor brings him running to the vibration source. It's amazing how the others watch over him and keep him out of trouble.

Sounds like you had a great weekend too.

dj

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Did you train them to drool over the ///M? Or do they just do that...?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Great pix thanks, love labs, dogs and M's!

Gustav, Ive been meaning to tell you how jealous I am of you guys in europe having access to those M5 touring versions.

Saw the Top Gear on the comparison between the M5 and E55 wagons @ Heathrow airport. Sick video shoot they had.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Very nice picture. Nice car and I love labradors, we used to have one when I was younger. How are the dogs getting along? I know from exprience that a puppy can be a bit to much at times for older dogs. Even if they seem to get along in the picture.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Very nice picture. Nice car and I love labradors, we used to have one when I was younger. How are the dogs getting along? I know from exprience that a puppy can be a bit to much at times for older dogs. Even if they seem to get along in the picture.
They get along great. The 3 year old is the puppy's uncle. I spend alot of time training them and they have become very close. It also helps that it is a male and female. We actually had three dogs. Last week we had to put my favorite Lab Molly down after 12.5 years. Sad Sad Day. She was the perfect dog but her kind demeanor lives on in these two. Here she is in front (happy and tired after throwing the ball...or drooling over the M5 again!):

Rest in pease my sweet Molly :crying2:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts