BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello,

I'm at this forum for a while, but never posted really something. so first who i am.
My name is Janko and i'm 19 years old, and living in Holland.
My first car when i was 18, was also a m5 e39, an oxford green from 1999.
i've had very bad luck with that one, many things had to be fixed. Vanos was not working, other differential, clutch ,flywheel, and gearbox was on his way too
and then i had an accident with it, not that it couldn't be fixed, but with all the money to make the car 100%, you could buy another one.
so i was made an not to bad offer and sold the car.:sad3:
and then the search for another one began, together with my Dad. We have looked at many cars, i think 9 entirely.
And i was always thinking about a Le Mans blue one, so a LMB with caramel int was found.
The owner was even smoking in the car, and i could't believe what i was seeing, when he opened the hood it was even worse, what a mess under that hood. and after the test drive, with various sounds from the engine and gearbox we get home as fast as we couldhiha
months later we found another LMB, this is a really nice owner and also member of M5board:thumbsup:
A good friend of us who works at the dealer, was going with us the entire time. and looked for errors and under the car, and a little test drive. nothing was wrong with it, only small imperfections at the paint.
1 week later, i've decided to buy the car, and we went the car to retrieve, i wanted the car so bad that with weather alerts we were going for ithiha
i didn't want to drive it home in the snow, so my dad did fortunately.
First thing when i was home, was wassing the car:grinyes:
and a couple weeks ago some claying and waxing.
then the sound had to be changed, so i saw some exhaust tips from member mmczee on here, thanks Cal:thumbsup:
Together with my uncle we made them fit under the car.
and with a good friend of my, we made two photoshoots from the Beast.
One snowshoot and a nice weather shoot:grinyes: Thanks Tom and Rick ive you read this:goldcup:
so let the pics do the talking, first a couple pics of the old beast(oxfurd grun)
and 2 very nice movies

foto's westkappele 029.jpg

IMG_3295.jpg

SANY1297.JPG

DSC_0186bew.jpg

DSC_0197bew.jpg

DSC_0198bew.jpg

IMG_8933.JPG

IMG_8925 bewklein.JPG

IMG_8932bewklein.JPG

IMG_8935klein.JPG

IMG_8943bewklein.JPG

IMG_8952bewklien.JPG

IMG_9205bewkl.JPG

IMG_9224bewkl.JPG

IMG_9228kl.JPG

IMG_9229kl.JPG

IMG_9236kl.JPG

IMG_9278bewkl.JPG

IMG_9310bewkl.JPG

·
Registered
836 Posts
I can feel your well-deserved enthusiasm! Wonderful pics! Take care of her/him, as the E39 M5 is increasingly becoming more far and between, and enjoy! :wroom:

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Some great photos. Well done on eventually finding a good one too; there are a few abused and unhealthy cars knocking around but a good one is worth the wait!cherrsagai

·
Registered
195 Posts
LMB is an amazing color one of my favorites

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much guys:)

if there are any european members or nederlanders who wants to meet or something, let me know:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts