BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just traded my modded 2006 E60 M5 for a 2008 X5 4.8...kind of a sad day because I did really love the E60 M5 but I needed an SUV for the family business to haul things and I got a good deal on the X5. I might go for the new F10 M5 in a couple years.

Someone needs to go buy my previous E60...it's a really nice one! It's at Momentum Motorcars in Georgia. Check this link:

2006 Used BMW M5 at Momentum Motorcars Inc. in Marietta, GA, IID 6437600

It is Silverstone/Silverstone, Sport Seats, 20" Miro Type 111 Wheels, IBrights halo bulbs, Evosport Pulley, H&R Springs, Corsa Exhaust, Gateway 500 iPod connection dock...well maintained.

Would love to see a fellow enthusiast from the board buy it and give it the care it deserves, awesome car.

Thanks. :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS - That pic of the rear is when I had the Eisenmann Race exhaust, it currently has the Corsa exhaust. :biggrin:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sorry to see you go. I bought my M5 from Dan at Momentum. Outstanding guy and company. Good luck! I would consider trading mine for yours but I've already dropped mine (Eibach) and installed the Corsa exhaust. All I need now are your wheels!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hope it finds a nice new home:3:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts