BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys PLEASE let me know if a) you want one of these or are might be interested when I've completed it properly, and b) if your pic is in it, do you want it in the calender or not? And any suggestions what you want done with it, I'm open to suggestions ok! I can add more pics of more users, I can make another totally different one, I can get one made for someone of just their car, etc..

Please Stilov don't take offense to this, not tryin to take anything away from you, I'm still gonna buy yours if it still happens so no worries there!

Price including delivery to mainland UK will be £15 for the one I have done, although edited to look better! Any custom ones I'm happy to do but price will have to be negotiated, maybe around £20... inc del.

Those included can you please send me high res pics thanks

PS I cannot promise these will be there in time for xmas, so please don't shoot me down if they're not!! Residents not in uk please find out how much to send to you if you want one, thanks
Vehicle Car Transport Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Vehicle Car Transport Mode of transport Road

Automotive lighting Light Red Mode of transport Lighting

Headlamp Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Light

Engine Auto part Automotive engine part Technology Vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Personal luxury car

Headlamp Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Light

Product Vehicle Tire Automotive tire Car

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive design Luxury vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Transport

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Personal luxury car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Transport Family car

Vehicle Car Transport Family car Advertising

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Great Effort ! Thanks !

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Im interested in one. The pic for March 2010 of the M5's in the background. I have that picture from our Cypress Mountain meet. I can send you the full RAW file. PM me your email address!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
you're welcome to use my pic! I'm not sure what res you have.. does the attachment tool on the site compress it? I didnt downsize it. Let me know what you need.

- Tim

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you're welcome to use my pic! I'm not sure what res you have.. does the attachment tool on the site compress it? I didnt downsize it. Let me know what you need.

- Tim
Hi tim, email is [email protected], res I have is ok but send me one just to be sure, thanks

·
Registered
6,940 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just sent email, guess 15mbs was too big for your inbox?
Yeah I think I can only recieve 10mb, to be honest I think the one's I have of your car are fantastic quality already mate!

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Im in. Ciny OH USA here. Tim's car my house sweet. VICTORY.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'm flattered to have made the cover, and be on May, which just so happens to be my birthday month. Car turns 10 next year, and I turn 40!! After the face-lift, it's in much better shape. Not sure $10k will pay for enough work to fix me ouich

I'll send on the large images, and I'm going to want a few copies if that's alright. I'm more than willing to compensate for your efforts.

Cheers,
Robert.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thanks for picking my Imola Red for April. Please let me know if you need them in higher resolution. :biggrinbounce:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts