BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife calls it an expensive parking spot.
Des

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
nice garage, wish i had my own ramp! :(

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been considering this as I've got a two car garage and 3 cars that deserve a garage. Question: is your garage a "standard height", and if so, would you be able to park another 5 Series on that ramp, raise it, and park your M5 under it? I'm trying to understand if this kind of a system would work in a standard height garage...

THanks for any advice - very cool set up.

Gavin

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for the pic. Nice garage and lift. I actually have the same lift model (is that the extended lift?) in the same color coming in June or July.

Someone asked about garage ceiling clearance. If you get on the manufacturer website, www.revolutionlifts.com , I believe they have a PDF file that you can download that lets you calculate whether your garage will provide adequate headroom. Have fun.

/Rich

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
I too wish I could use one of these lifts (more cars than garage space) but I have storage space above the garage so no room for the lift. Nice setup anyway.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi All .
It is a rotarylift by (www.revolutionlifts.com ) standard height not the extended.
The web sight has a formula for figuring out the size you need. the beast fits with the lift on it's top lock. with 1"clearance. so you might want to go for the ext. version. My garage is 11' I don't know if thats the norm. the issue most will have is the garagedoor opener is the first obstruction the lift faces.
I would not be able to put another 5 series under this lift due to the opener. Anyone with questions should contact Donnie At 800-604-3359.
Des
Thanx for all the positive feedback

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice garage, hopefully some day I will have a need for a lift:M5thumbs: , Josh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts