BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im new! Traded my M3 in for the M5 New Years eve (best time to do it i think) It was 15 minutes after close so the price got pretty good!
Anyway i am loving the car...i traded my M3 in for it which i do miss. Think i might go and buy it back haha
I took all the CSL stuff off the M3 though it was all OEM so didnt want it to go to somone that wouldnt appreciate it...plus it made no difference on trade in price.

The M5 is a late build 2006 silverstone on black, with 12000 klms on it.
And man do i love the engine!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Heres what i traded in

·
Registered
847 Posts
congrats, and welcome to the board. ps enjoy the new beast:M5launch:

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Very nice custom plate!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
weclome... love your plate!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congrats on the nice new ride and welcome to the board. Enjoy your beast!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks, ya i didnt bling the M3, just did the csl look, and things under the hood. It was a great car, Im glad i made the change when i did, i can buy the car back now for less than i got for it. I cant believe how much they dropped recently.

Thanks about the plate....funny when i first got it and brought it home my wife was like "whos Ted?" haha just about every female i know asks the same thing?!?!

The M5 is incrediable...and i am enjoying the comfort as well. I just have to get the sirius radio installed, i am missing that!! Had it in the M3 ....i cant listen to regular radio anymore it drives me nuts.

I am getting used to the voice control...kinda wierd talking to the car all the time but i like gadgets :1:

So the first mods...stage 2 dinan suspension
scoops, filters, better rubber...(mine came with the contis)
pulleys and exhaust...oh and some winters :(

Does anyone have the weight of the oem 19's?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

It sounds like you and I were doing the same thing on New Years Eve, buying new cars:deal:

Perhaps I will see you on the streets of Toronto.

:cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts