·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
This is my garage.
The last month sold M5(E39)sorry!!!!
But I bought MERCEDES.....
My father tomorrow send e-mail at Mick(GUMBALL3000) IT´S POSSIBLE I will go in 14th May with Mclaren.
Enjoy with pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'm impressed. That's one fantastic garage you have there. I also love your red M3.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SLR_driver said:
>RWH - Mate, i have taken delivery of mine. Jesus. That's pretty much ALL i can say.

Trouble is, most people think it's just a swish-looking Merc, until they hear/see it take off.

I was driving through Sheffield (UK) last week in a popular area with young execs/students. A lambo gallardo pulled up next to me. Oh my god! What a race. We must have got up to 90/100mph in two blink of an eye!

I WON. £347,225 well spent in my opinon. I'd like to wear a stethescope whilst driving, other end attached to the bonnet. That's how good it is.
Well if you ever find yourself on exhibition road or the fulham road and see a student looking type with his jaw on the floor be sure to bury that loud pedal wont yah. :1:

·
Registered
32 Posts
SLR_driver said:
Ok. If you're in Hampstead, wave and nod at the same time. I'll know it's you. Then you can come for a ride.

That's if i still have my car! Went out last night for a ride. Bearing in mind i like driving quicker than your average bolt of lightning, i went a little too quick round a roundabout and almost lost it. I literally tapped a sh!tty blue Mini One Diesel on the bumper. Superficial damage.... :eek:oohhh:
You sound like a bit of a fool (could have used worse words).

If you have a 300k + car what are you doing driving into minis? Surely you would have been a little more careful. + The breaks on that thing are meant to be next to godlyness

·
Registered
847 Posts
Gustav said:
Any update on your garage? :grinyes:
Tath garage looks like dealer{auto sales}to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fantastic collection! All very special cars. So, which do you prefer- C-GT or SLR? Lovely 'grale too, my old man had a 7000km EVO for a few years and regrets selling that car far more than any Porsche.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.