·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
This is my garage.
The last month sold M5(E39)sorry!!!!
But I bought MERCEDES.....
My father tomorrow send e-mail at ****(GUMBALL3000) IT´S POSSIBLE I will go in 14th May with Mclaren.
Enjoy with pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice garage mate. ££££££. Cheers for the pictures and enjoy your SLR.

One passed me while i was walking to the local shop last week. The sound is jaw dropping from those machines, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I'm impressed. That's one fantastic garage you have there. I also love your red M3.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SLR_driver said:
>RWH - Mate, i have taken delivery of mine. Jesus. That's pretty much ALL i can say.

Trouble is, most people think it's just a swish-looking Merc, until they hear/see it take off.

I was driving through Sheffield (UK) last week in a popular area with young execs/students. A lambo gallardo pulled up next to me. Oh my god! What a race. We must have got up to 90/100mph in two blink of an eye!

I WON. £347,225 well spent in my opinon. I'd like to wear a stethescope whilst driving, other end attached to the bonnet. That's how good it is.
Well if you ever find yourself on exhibition road or the fulham road and see a student looking type with his jaw on the floor be sure to bury that loud pedal wont yah. :1:

·
Registered
32 Posts
SLR_driver said:
Ok. If you're in Hampstead, wave and nod at the same time. I'll know it's you. Then you can come for a ride.

That's if i still have my car! Went out last night for a ride. Bearing in mind i like driving quicker than your average bolt of lightning, i went a little too quick round a roundabout and almost lost it. I literally tapped a sh!tty blue Mini One Diesel on the bumper. Superficial damage.... :eek:oohhh:
You sound like a bit of a fool (could have used worse words).

If you have a 300k + car what are you doing driving into minis? Surely you would have been a little more careful. + The breaks on that thing are meant to be next to godlyness

·
Registered
86 Posts
KRM said:
:eek:

all the dream cars one could ask for. So which do you like best?
lol
Really what do you like ??? come on now they might get
STOLEN YOU KNOW lol
very nice garage there buddy
by chace do want a driver ??? PM me hiha

·
Registered
63 Posts
WOW!! Awesome garage :thumbsup:
((Precioso M3 E30... es una debilidad...)) lovelove lovelove lovelove

·
Registered
847 Posts
Gustav said:
Any update on your garage? :grinyes:
Tath garage looks like dealer{auto sales}to me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Fantastic collection! All very special cars. So, which do you prefer- C-GT or SLR? Lovely 'grale too, my old man had a 7000km EVO for a few years and regrets selling that car far more than any Porsche.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts