BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jus got 19" avant garde m310 wheels in matte black. let me know what you guys think. sometimes miss the original 18's though

Attachments

·
Registered
82 Posts
If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for them? and did you trade your previous rims?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Not bad, but they'd look more the part if you lowered the car like three inches.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Fabtech suspension is looking great. Have you ever taken it off any sweet jumps?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
nice but needs a drop asap!

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Needs more detailed pictures and in direct light!

Another thing about bigger wheels is that they make the front fender gap rather evident, so a subtle drop would be better from an aesthetic point.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you don't mind my asking, how much did you pay for them? and did you trade your previous rims?
Hey. I got wheels and tires all for $1500 plus installation and balancing all included. I didn't trade in my originals I kept them

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Great deal on them and they look good.
The bmw centers dont look right and neither does the $1 tree air freshener.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks nice, have you thought about a darker window tint to match?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Is that a chrome 'LA' on the driver's door?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Those rims look great! But I think the tires are too small. Needs a taller sidewall to fill the fenders. You should also check out carbon fiber center caps. You can get a set for about $40 and they'd look great with those black rims.

Are you planning to sell the originals? If so, I'm interested in the rears. PM me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts