BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all-

I picked up my 2014 this weekend. I will miss my E60 and will remember her with awe and reverence and always as my first. Not my first BMW but my first M that is.

It is just amazing the amount of changes that have been made throughout the years. For one the iDrive is actually useable and I can no longer whine after watching my friend use his interface in the Audi. The HUD, the engine, NO MORE SMG, 2 M buttons on the steering wheel, no bolsters blowing up (yea!), soft close doors. You get the idea and understand what I am talking about.

My other car is an FJ Cruiser and I don't understand how but the satellite radio sounds better than my Harmon Kardon satellite. Haven't played with too many of the settings but it was the same in the E60. Haven't had enough time to see how CD's, iPod et. al. compares yet.

Attached are pics of the old and the new.

Attachments

·
Registered
798 Posts
Hello all-

I picked up my 2014 this weekend. I will miss my E60 and will remember her with awe and reverence and always as my first. Not my first BMW but my first M that is.

It is just amazing the amount of changes that have been made throughout the years. For one the iDrive is actually useable and I can no longer whine after watching my friend use his interface in the Audi. The HUD, the engine, NO MORE SMG, 2 M buttons on the steering wheel, no bolsters blowing up (yea!), soft close doors. You get the idea and understand what I am talking about.

My other car is an FJ Cruiser and I don't understand how but the satellite radio sounds better than my Harmon Kardon satellite. Haven't played with too many of the settings but it was the same in the E60. Haven't had enough time to see how CD's, iPod et. al. compares yet.

Attached are pics of the old and the new.
Nice! Congrats! What a beaut! Enjoy it and remember to let us know of any reliability problems you have...for future reference...:hihi:

·
Registered
222 Posts
That black is clean! I could never maintain that color.

·
Registered
130 Posts
From White to Black, great looking car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts