BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking at so many different types of cars; I have finally settled to buy this 4 door beast! Suits my needs as I have a 5 month old son; hence getting rid of my beloved E46 M3.

1 previous owner - Christian; the Team Principal of Red Bull Racing. £77K brand new in early 2006 with an endless list of options. Only 14K miles on it.

Here are some pictures for a start; best I can do in the short notice since I only picked it up last week.

And after a small mod today; it looks very different again.

Hope you guys love it:) All the way from London, UK....

Jerome

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hey Jerome, good man I know how you feel ! car looks great.
how do you find the lights?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
looks amazing brother...I'm on the same boat as you, I also have an 8 month son and this is as close to a Gallardo with 4 doors as it gets... Enjoy in good health

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard Jerome!

·
Registered
59 Posts
congratulations. this is the best M5 color in my opinion. I have 2 and 4 year old daughters and they have been in my car exactly one time and I have owned the car for about 6 months now. The girls prefere mommy's SUV.... :applause:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Welcome aboard Jerome. Watch out for another London meet probably at the end of June.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Lovely mate! I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for that London meet too! I may venture up to it myself. Hopefully have my E60 M5 by then. If not, i may just come in the E46 if that's ok? Let you all show me up no end!!

Nice to see another UK citizen on here!! Welcome bro! :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice colour.
I am in the same boat, got the M5 becos of my little one and unless I can find a baby seat that can go into a 997TT's back seat, can't think of a better car to get

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Welcome. With the M5, the journey is truly better than the destination.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Big congrats. We all know that feeling. Welcome.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Looks great bro, congratulations. Nice thinking on the lights.

You're a brave man at $8/gallon. 535d would be in my future if I ever returned to England.

Drive safely but punish any drivers that need educating.

You'll love this car more and more with every mile, juts remember to keep 10W-60 in the trunk/boot.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Great choice. When are the mufflers going to be clapped on and ecu programmed ? :1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts