BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I hope that everyone is doing fine today. I am a new member of this forum but I visit and am a member of many others. I have been reading all of the back and forth about 22'' wheels on the M6 and I have some opinions of my own. First of all the M6 comes with in my opinion the wrong wheel and tire package. They just dont look good and dont fit the body of the car. I gaurenty you that the original renderings of the car dont look like the ones that come on the car. Secondly When a person goes out and buys larger wheels then stock he should already know that there might be a performance issue depending on the size he chooses. In my case I have had many cars with very large wheels(last car escalade w/ 26's) and I understand that the ride might suffer by going larger. But its in the looks department that the 22's realy shine. I also have to point out that the lip is very important. On an m6 anything smaller than six inches on the rear really dosent look its best. The lip and larger diameter wheels excentuates the body beautifuly. My car will never see a track or drag strip. I drive from home to work round trip of five miles so the negative things about 22's really dont bother me when I have heads turning and jaws dropping everywhere I go!!!!! P.S. I cant spell so keep it to yourself!!!
Also I have to say the wheels cost me 3200.00 with pzero tires mounted ballanced and shipping from calif to miami in 4 days...Pretty good no?

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Nice wheels, $3200 w/tires thats a steal man. I too have 22's on my M6 and I dont regret it at all lets see some side shots of the car.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glad you like them. Sorry about the pics I will post some better ones tomorrow. I just couldnt bring myself to buy another set of mega buck wheels again. When I saw these I had to have them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
wow, nice wheels for 3200! and P ZEROS TOO!!! just the tires by its self will cost u alot already... where did u get the wheels from?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
the guy has the wheels posted on ebay, but I didnt buy them through ebay. They are from a company called HRR. They are not the same quality as a GFG or HRE but they are way less expensive. I will post the name of the dudes shop tomorrow. Let me just say the wheels look to be the same quality as the factory equipment wheels. I was very impressed when I saw them in person and they ride smooth as silk. In addition to that people literaly stop in their tracks when they see the car. I have caught the same dude twice taking pictures of the thing.

·
Registered
139 Posts
that is probably the biggest lip i have ever seen...more pics asap

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
wowwwww...is your car dropped?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice Rims

That is some deep dish rims! Looks good and congratulations on that deal. Tell me what kind of brand rim are those? Do they have a website? Thanks...
p.s post some more pics !

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I forgot to mention that the car has the full carbon fiber interior. What do ya'll think about the blacked out vents and side markers???

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
MRR's...nice...i had these rims b4

·
Registered
192 Posts
congrats!!! Looks nice..but u need to lower it... I'm getting 22s in about a week with h&r springs, I'll post pics

1 - 20 of 52 Posts