BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow forum members.

Picked up my 2014 alpine white M6 mid-may. One of the few 2014 in the country right now which makes me happy.

Did the break-in service and a track day a few weeks ago. Car feels great.

Took me awhile to get back into the swing of things here on the forums due to work etc.

Enjoy the photo, parked it next to its rival - the CLS63, my daily driver. looking forward to posting here.

Cheers

·
Registered
657 Posts
Haha both cars are sick! Congrats bud. Which one do you prefer more since you've driven both?

Btw, you posted in the E63 M6 section instead of the F12/13 lol :p

·
Registered
804 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. From that single pic, I prefer the CLS..something about how that pic makes the M6 look.

·
8,376 Posts
Congrats on your new M6!

Your post belongs on the new M6 section so I will now move it there.

Kindly post your future threads on the appropriate section.

Thanks and enjoy your new ride.

Hello fellow forum members.

Picked up my 2014 alpine white M6 mid-may. One of the few 2014 in the country right now which makes me happy.

Did the break-in service and a track day a few weeks ago. Car feels great.

Took me awhile to get back into the swing of things here on the forums due to work etc.

Enjoy the photo, parked it next to its rival - the CLS63, my daily driver. looking forward to posting here.

Cheers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Haha both cars are sick! Congrats bud. Which one do you prefer more since you've driven both?

Btw, you posted in the E63 M6 section instead of the F12/13 lol :p
I've done 25,000 miles and a few track days in the CLS. It's fantastic and very comfterable. I'll say for daily tasks the CLS is superior, and for a more sportive experience the BMW.

The major problem I have with the M6 is the seats. The side bolsters are too wide in their tightest setting. The CLS seats are supperior.

However drivetrain and driveline the M6 wins hands down.. I could go on and on about the differences between each car. Maybe I'll save it for later

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Nice cars! I like both of them :tonquesmilie:

So as I understand you prefer the 4.4V8TT in the ///M rather than the 5.5V8 in the CLS?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
GORGEOUS! Drove a 2014 F13 and the steering is miles ahead of the 2013. PERFECT car! :goldcup:

Placed an order for one myself immediately after driving it for a night. AW also. Comp. Pkg. CANNOT WAIT! October delivery (pushed back because of Piano Black trim being "individual"-total bs. They do this on purpose I think so we have time to convince ourselves to go with the ceramic brakes too...ugh!) :crying::mad::sad2::eek:h:

·
Registered
24 Posts
great, you've done it, you have my gf's favorite car (cls amg) and my favorite car (m6) both

kudos my friend! both cars are beautiful

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Very nice but im suprised it has the M6 coupe wheels

1 - 16 of 16 Posts