147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
MFest "Money Shots" Part 2

Some Cherry & Tao Pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
And the long awaited party picks!!! (looks like we didn't have a good time at Cherry (at Red Rock) and Tao (The Venetian) :jump:

Thanks
David

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Nice pictures! I sure wanted to take pictures at Tao. I wasn't allowed to at Cherry and figured that Tao would have been more strict. Besides, in that crowd, dealing with a large DSLR would have been tough.

PS: My biggest disappointment at Tao (besides the limited alcohol selection) was it was too crowded and loud to socialize with the whole M-fest gang.
I don't remember seeing half the folks in those pics and I don't think I was that drunk :)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
You are my hero with those $$$ shots....

Dude, all Mfest gatherings from here on forth should have mandatory club sessions!!!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
BUT WAIT, I have more... hahahaha!! NBS (Not Board Safe) or NWS (Not Work Safe) hahaha...
Then how are we supposed to enjoy them? LOL

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
You should have asked me and I could have got you to take pics...anyway i'm sorry for what happened with you at Tao, but rest assured we will tweak the club/ party so everybody can participate...lesson learned:cheers:

Nice pictures! I sure wanted to take pictures at Tao. I wasn't allowed to at Cherry and figured that Tao would have been more strict. Besides, in that crowd, dealing with a large DSLR would have been tough.

PS: My biggest disappointment at Tao (besides the limited alcohol selection) was it was too crowded and loud to socialize with the whole M-fest gang.
I don't remember seeing half the folks in those pics and I don't think I was that drunk :)

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
"Who's your DADDY?!?!?"

·
Registered
303 Posts
Wow, I don't even remember being in those photos...Good times!!!!!!!! When are we going to vegas again? Maybe we should do an event in one of the Hollywood clubs!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Wow, I don't even remember being in those photos...Good times!!!!!!!! When are we going to vegas again? Maybe we should do an event in one of the Hollywood clubs!
You coming to Wheelpower????

AGREED: Organize a Sat. event in Hollywood, then Geisha House, then clubbing at Les Deux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here you go Mike!! Gosh that darn Hennessey bottle... "Did someone just call my name?" hahaha!!:cheers:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts