BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My M5 [With BBS wheels and E30 M3]

I usually wait till I am done modding before posting pictures but I'm very close.

3 weeks old. Every option, including a heated steering wheel for southern California ! hiha

20" BBS rims, HR Springs, ACS wings, CF side grills and front grills, Pure white Angel Eyes,hard wired Passport 9500i, custom black tips and badging.

I have a custom grill being made for the rear valance to finish that up since I found no aftermarket that added to the car.

Of course the stupid front reflectors...some day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
That car looks amazing!!

By far one of the cleanest M5's I've ever seen...

Matt

·
Registered
241 Posts
nice collection, but we'll need bigger pictures of the audi.

fight on! hard to get excited about playing illinois though...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Very nice. And those BBS rims look nice with those springs!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I usually wait till I am done modding before posting pictures but I'm very close.

3 weeks old. Every option, including a heated steering wheel for southern California ! hiha

20" BBS rims, HR Springs, ACS wings, CF side grills and front grills, Pure white Angel Eyes,hard wired Passport 9500i, custom black tips and badging.

I have a custom grill being made for the rear valance to finish that up since I found no aftermarket that added to the car.

Of course the stupid front reflectors...some day.
Hey bud do you find the ride is harsher with 20" rims? i'm looking at getting 21" but i'm worried, is beauty worth the comfort??

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Congrats! Nice to see another local board member. You wasted no time on the mods, car is looking good.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Nice, congrats have fun.....no tickets !!!

·
Registered
655 Posts
looks good. whats with that tint? is it just the lighting or does it fade to silver towards the top? no offense but I usually see that type of tint on 1987 nissans in santa ana. :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice!!!! I love that old m3, e30 right?

Wheels look great on your e60. Congrats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts