1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
I'm only seeing one "pic," but it looks mean!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, updated with 2nd one

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
That looks nice. Are those orange angel eyes? Wouldnt wanna see those at night in my mirrors :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Looks great man, now where are those coilovers? :hihi:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Sweet!!!!!

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Looks Fast Nice angel eye color

·
Registered
430 Posts
[Obligatory "Damn, that reminds me of the Vorsteiner M5 for some reason" post] ;)

Lookin' sharp. Very jealous.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great looking car and really great pictures.

Got any tips on taking pictures or using photoshop? how did you get the sun behind the car and the detail to come out? did you use bracketed exposures or just put the sun in later?

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Great looking car and really great pictures.

Got any tips on taking pictures or using photoshop? how did you get the sun behind the car and the detail to come out? did you use bracketed exposures or just put the sun in later?
Look at the reflections on the car and you'll notice a white building reflecting light onto the front of the car. This does the same effect as those professional shoots but with an assistant holding a big white/silver piece of cloth.

And there's also HDR :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Very Very Nice. This truely brings a full appreciation to the Silver M5. What is the chrome trim on the front corners? Nice detail.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Look at the reflections on the car and you'll notice a white building reflecting light onto the front of the car. This does the same effect as those professional shoots but with an assistant holding a big white/silver piece of cloth.

And there's also HDR :)
he is correct

and i hid the sun behind some leaves of the tree to help shadow the light, a lil

and it is a 2 story white building in front of the car

HDR helps a lot ;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
your car is sick :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
sorry, guys...

HDR? :dunno:

High Dynamic Range

"In computer graphics and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI) is a set of techniques that allows a greater dynamic range of exposures (the range of values between light and dark areas) than normal digital imaging techniques. The intention of HDRI is to accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from direct sunlight to shadows."

In other words it's a technique that combines many shots with different exposures into a single shot with the most detail possible, trying to get to what you saw with your own eyes (or better).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh thanks for the definition and the link.

I always called it using bracketed exposures. Guess I'm behind the times in my use of acronyms.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts