BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I finally take the decision to sell my M5 :crying: , I am changing her for the E60 M5 :1: . I have a deal on one so... There is the detail of mine below:

2001 M5 complete stock:

-103 000 Miles
-Engine rebuild with now 18 000 miles
-Brand new clutch since last week
-All new MAF
-All new OEM Cam position sensor and Crank sensor
-I give 4 brand new winter tires Blizzak LM-30
-The summer tire are Continental Extreme Contact
-I give one set of Pirelli Pzero Corsa for some street or track day

The car come from California and this is first winter and she drive in the snow about 5 days total. Am situated in Quebec city in Canada. The car just run so great with all the money that I drop recently. All the maintenance been done with OEM parts only. Am willing to help in case we have to ship the car somewhere by transport...

You can send me a PM for some picture or you can send me a mail directly to [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry all, the color is black and the price is 22 500 neg depend the motivation of the buyer to come have a look on the car... would like to put picture but I don't really don't know how...

Sonny

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just follow our market here and this price is in CAD and not in US dollars, I know in US the M5 are cheap compare to us but at home they still sell a below 60K miles M5 for 30K CAD. So with all the Tires and misc parts that I have here... It a deal for a Canadian at 22500$.

Regards, Sonny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts