1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Sweet. :thumbsup: Congrats on the M5, enjoy. :cheers:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Oh, you must be that BMW nutter Gerard always talks to me about!

Nice, any comments on options?

I'll have to wait another 11 months before I get it, so we can have a little race! :M5launch:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
SoulBladeZA said:
That boot spoiler looks sexy :blabla:
The spoiler looks nice. :thumbsup: Initally I was not sure but I do like it in these pics. :cheers:

·
Registered
375 Posts
handbrake looks like AC Schnitzer or aftermarket similar--I have one in my E34. They can be had on ebay for about $20 or so, if I am correct.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
max_m5 said:
i expect in the last picture i can see the selftest - how do you activate it?
Yes, right it's the selftest.

Push Button for resetting the counter with Engine off and start Engine absolutely the same as in the M3.

The Handbrake is from bimmian.

@ Beastpower

Yes, I still have my E39 until I'll get my X5.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Rem, awesome looking car. Have u eaten sushi at Neo's in luxembourg city? One of these days if you have time I will have to make a trip up with some of my friends to have dinner and hopefully you can join us and we can check out your ride!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
warrenatc said:
Rem, awesome looking car. Have u eaten sushi at Neo's in luxembourg city? One of these days if you have time I will have to make a trip up with some of my friends to have dinner and hopefully you can join us and we can check out your ride!
@ warrenatc
Neo's never heard of it, if you're here check out the viproom in Luxemburg city, I'll be there on Friday 29th ouich . If we should met we can :cheers: and :wroom: .

1 - 20 of 28 Posts