Not open for further replies.

MY M3 SPORT EVOLUTION

17K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Gustav 
#1 ·
Hello friends!!!!!
I´m write from Spain(Barcelone)
Sorry my bad english
This is my toy M3 e30.
I related history of my travel Barcelone-Monaco for to see the supercarrallye 2004 with my friend 190EVOII. in forum Races.
Bye bye.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Sweet cars!
E30 M3 is the most fun to dirve car I've ever driven.

BTW those 1:18s are both from Autoart right? I'm still waiting for my order of 2.5-16 Evo II

#11 ·
After deep thinking I decided to skip BMW 2002 tii and get an E30 M3 Cabrio.

Found one and I immediatley Got one :7: Red with black interior.

If u want I'll post some pictures tomorrow.

#13 ·
Here You go.I picked it up few hours ago.

My "new-old car" is not so good condition. Sadly the old owner pimped it a bit ouich .
This afternoon I took it to my friend for some serious work. He'll take out the engine and gearbox ,complete chassis will taken off and first protected then repainted ,some of the parts on the car will have to go like rimsouich and interior wil be restored etc. Now I'm looking for original spare parts. I want this car to be brought back to original state. Probably will take few months .

Any comments and advices are more than welcome.

P.S. My friends says that I'm crazy.They couldn't believe what I bought.They thought I'm going for the new one LOL. My wife says it's a piece of crap and that I should see a doctor. I just dont give a f..k I LOVE IT.

Attachments

#15 ·
Thanks Taipan. Maybe love towards this car has blinded me.

A lot of stuff will have to go off.You only mentioned few.This is just the begining of the long process.Will see.......... btw engine is in really good condition.

#16 ·
Get new friends!

I must admit the car looks like a heap of junk in the photo's, but some things are rather interesting: Those seats are a Sport-Evolution set, but would be in alcantara and cloth if they were actually pulled form one. Those taillights are SportEvo parts, but could be ordered from BMW for any M3.

My guess is that this was once a VERY expensive BMW-Individual car, and I'd like to see the buildsheet. Wanna share the last 7 digits of the VIN so I can pull a buildsheet for you? PM if you want.....

Kind Regards,

Steve

waygadoo said:

Any comments and advices are more than welcome.

P.S. My friends says that I'm crazy.They couldn't believe what I bought.They thought I'm going for the new one LOL. My wife says it's a piece of crap and that I should see a doctor. I just dont give a f..k I LOVE IT.

#17 ·
Stevie said:
Get new friends!

I must admit the car looks like a heap of junk in the photo's, but some things are rather interesting: Those seats are a Sport-Evolution set, but would be in alcantara and cloth if they were actually pulled form one. Those taillights are SportEvo parts, but could be ordered from BMW for any M3.

My guess is that this was once a VERY expensive BMW-Individual car, and I'd like to see the buildsheet. Wanna share the last 7 digits of the VIN so I can pull a buildsheet for you? PM if you want.....

Kind Regards,

Steve
Thank You for Your frank comments. I agree with You.
The guy says(previous owner) that this car belonged to tennis player Boris Becker. As today there are much more liars than usual who can believe it.

Here is the chassis nr:
WBSBB05070EB86078

Best regards,

waygadoo

#20 ·
Taipan said:
Stevie did you get the info? or is it classified? How are things Waygadoo? :) enjoyin summer I hope :)
Yeah,answer from Stevie would be nice.

Thanks for asking Taipan,after 3 weeks in Sardegna back to work.Batteries are fully charged :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.