BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I got the Eisenmann Race Exhaust from another board member. I read quite a few posts regarding exhausts and how loud each of the exhaust systems were. I have heard only a few in person and I must say that the Eisenmann Race is LOUD!

A friend of mine Kwan, who is a board member has the Evosport exhaust and it sounds really smooth but a little tamer than the E-Race.

Originally, I was looking to get the Dinan exhaust but I couldn't find someone selling theirs for peanuts. Also, I wanted to go with the round exhaust tips since I wanted to retain the original stock look. I really didn't want to go with the E-Race since a lot of you guys were saying how loud the E-Race was and the oval tips looked a little AMG'ish. But through my buddy Kwan, who told me tha McVaughan was selling his E-Race oval, I decided to pull the trigger this morning. I then had it installed over at Motorwerks in Houston. Man, this exhaust sounds mean as HELL. I had the Eisenmann Sport on my E46 M3 and that was a great sounding exhaust but nothing like this E-Race. My M3 had the drone but it didn't really bother me so I am hoping the drone on the E-Race won't bother me either but then again, this badboy is LOUD!

Given this deal, the price, the sound, the quality of the exhaust, and the install, I am very happy that I did pull the trigger on this.

Thanks to Kwan and McVaughan!

Loving this E-Race!

-Mike

·
Registered
856 Posts
Excellent Maybe, I was considering the same exhaust, but couldn't convince myself before taking a ride in another's vehicle. Glad someone picked it up locally. Enjoy!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I've had the same exhaust for 6 weeks, it's the best thing I've ever done to my M5!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Excellent Maybe, I was considering the same exhaust, but couldn't convince myself before taking a ride in another's vehicle. Glad someone picked it up locally. Enjoy!
You must have missed my PM. I offered to hook up for a ride but didn't hear back.

Mike,

Congrats on the exhaust. It is indeed wonderfully loud.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad Yonkers...I didn't have a chance to respond since I bought it and installed it the very next day.

I do appreciate the offer tho brotha!

It is so ridiculously loud that I am a little embarrassed to drive it around.

Thanks,
mike

You must have missed my PM. I offered to hook up for a ride but didn't hear back.

Mike,

Congrats on the exhaust. It is indeed wonderfully loud.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Pull the trigger...I don't think you will regret it.
People complain about the drone but it doesn't bother me. Today, after the rain, the weather was pretty nice actually and I drove home with all four windows down. What a lovely, lovely sound.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Well, today I got the Eisenmann Race Exhaust from another board member. I read quite a few posts regarding exhausts and how loud each of the exhaust systems were. I have heard only a few in person and I must say that the Eisenmann Race is LOUD!

A friend of mine Kwan, who is a board member has the Evosport exhaust and it sounds really smooth but a little tamer than the E-Race.

Originally, I was looking to get the Dinan exhaust but I couldn't find someone selling theirs for peanuts. Also, I wanted to go with the round exhaust tips since I wanted to retain the original stock look. I really didn't want to go with the E-Race since a lot of you guys were saying how loud the E-Race was and the oval tips looked a little AMG'ish. But through my buddy Kwan, who told me tha McVaughan was selling his E-Race oval, I decided to pull the trigger this morning. I then had it installed over at Motorwerks in Houston. Man, this exhaust sounds mean as HELL. I had the Eisenmann Sport on my E46 M3 and that was a great sounding exhaust but nothing like this E-Race. My M3 had the drone but it didn't really bother me so I am hoping the drone on the E-Race won't bother me either but then again, this badboy is LOUD!

Given this deal, the price, the sound, the quality of the exhaust, and the install, I am very happy that I did pull the trigger on this.

Thanks to Kwan and McVaughan!

Loving this E-Race!

-Mike
It was nice meeting you yesterday, Mike. I'm glad you're enjoying the exhaust. Now it's time for some pics of that AW beauty of yours!

·
Registered
856 Posts
Thanks for the ride offer Yonkers as well - I got your PM but we've been rather busy, so we just put it off. Perhaps my wife's plot to avoid purchasing the system.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I did the E-race on my e64 M6 and must say, I am in LOVE. I didn't want obnoixously loud but wow--does this accentuates the F1 sound of our engine... the blips, the roar! Would give it up now... congrats and happy motoring!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts