Registered
6,632 Posts
Most Excellent!

The first and fourth, IMHO, are the best. :applause::applause::applause:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Very Very Nice!

I Love how you played us with your articulation!

I am still ROTMFFLMFAO out how much i know, Im not the ONLY One who secretly hoped there was an actual "German Model" of the human persuasion but this is pleasant.

good one!

·
Registered
3,999 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
LOL. Sorry guys, I realized shortly after posting how the title might mislead some. :haha:

But thank you all very much for the compliments! The photographer is a good friend of mine from high school. He took a short break at the start up of college, but now is getting back into it. Hasn't lost his touch IMO. If any of you guys in the DFW area would like pictures done by him please feel free to P.M. me!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Wow! Nice pics and ride!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice ride and pictures. Anymore exterior mods in the near future?
Honestly, probably not. Even though I am very tempted when I see another member's set up I like! All the reputable companies that sell exterior accessories (lips, diffusers, etc) have moved on and don't produce stuff for our cars anymore. :crying: I had a Hamman rep front lip I got for free and after all the prep and paint it was super heavy and didn't fit like I wanted it to. I'm not into running rep stuff, too much work for it to fit right and after paint. I learned my lesson with my E46 CSL deck lid. :confused3 Only thing I would consider is the JME hood.. but that is about it.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Awesome pictures Isaac!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts