BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm back since thursday from a trip to Munich - first of all a big gratz towards the german drivers
who actually use their mirrors & move aside if you approach with double their speed & dont jump in
front of you when they want to pass a car on their lane & are going way slower - as opposed to belgians.

Ye i saw a crazy german aswell @ 140 mph in a merc slk with the top removed at 4°C outside - but thats another story.

Anyways I visited the Alpina hq in Buchloe for some info on the upcoming B5 & B6 - atm i have a b10v8 thus I wanted more info on the
next 5 series - got a factory tour & all, really friendly & nice ppl there :D - they already have several B5's ready, still prototypes
though - 'but as good as finished' the lady that gave me the tour added. ;) I was able to get them to let me take 2 pictures of one of the
camouflaged ones ;) - had to promise I wouldnt put em on the net.

Couldn't get too close of a look but even though i dont really like the E60 model it had alot of charm, character, like an alpina should.

The sound was amazing, was inside showroom having coffee as one drove past, overtaken by the sweet noise that I was. :p

Saw the first 6 series theyre working on aswell, wasnt that spectacular though - was just a 6 series lifted up in air with
alot of parts missing. :p Didn't want to be cheeky & ask for pics again.

Will order one of these probably after my test drive in March. ;)

If anyone wants to I can send them pix of the factory & all that i took - just send me a msg.

Greetz,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
great, here you go :D

soz for the trembling on some pictures, lousy camera imo :p

Attachments

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Great pics, and looks like you had a very good time!

all the best
adam

·
Banned
664 Posts
Thanks for the info and the photos Zero

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks - its nice to meet have such car fans who appreciate such things like me :D

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Very nice! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Dirim said:
Can someone shed more light on that green E30 racer? Specs, history?

Ufuk

That was the car they made their comeback with late 80. I think it was driven by Andy Bovensiepen. They had big sucess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts