BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on the forum, ive been a member for a few months now and have enjoyed every minute of it! I just wanted to share my M with the rest of you guys. Her names Carla, when I got her she was bone stock, and ive been on a 8 month journey to this with much more to come!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Plano, Tx is where Jimmy King is from. Those of us in Michigan who remeber the fab five know about Plano.

Triple Black M5's are pretty rare.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I normally don't like black wheels at all, but that first pic has my approval :byebye: Welcome!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome aboard! Good looking ride, and I see you have the fastest color as well!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks great!! I do like the black on black look on the M5. Most cars can not pull it off IMO, but the M5 does.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Congrats !

Not far from you. Coit/Beltline Dallas near Richardson.

I'm still searching .....

:M5launch:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Love the black wheels! Welcome to the board.

·
Registered
735 Posts
welcome! the black on black isn't half bad, but once you slam it...i'm sure it'll look great ;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
That seems to be a common spot for car pictures (Bush and 75). Your car looks great, maybe I will see you around town.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Very clean!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone I was deciding between flat black and gunmetal for the powdercoat and decided on the black instead, I'm using the city vision led bulbs for the AE's!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts