BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 hours ago i sat in a SAPHIRRE BLACK M5!!! It was so impressing! I went to Autohaus Freiburg (Southern Germany) with a friend. I went into the hall. We slowly went in until my friend said "stop! - i see some fat pipes!" - i looked forward towards this encounter since almost two years - my heart began to run.

It was so impressive - it was completely black with full black leather interior. I opened the drivers door and a few seconds long i heart at least three electric motors working - didn't know what they could be for! I closed the door again. It sounded so nice! just a silent "plop!". I repeated this a few times. I sat in and touched the steering wheel. And i saw the SMG-Paddels. I had so much respect of this car (i still have!)... opened the bonnet and kissed the M-Badge on the engine - I AM M-CRAZY!!! - And only 5 days left till we get ours! Can't wait!

Took many photos:

Attachments

·
Registered
943 Posts
I know exactly how you felt / feel.

And I can tell you - it gets better and better for every km of driving :thumbsup:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cidair said:
I know exactly how you felt / feel.

And I can tell you - it gets better and better for every km of driving :thumbsup:
Thats so good to know! I want to hear this engine crying and suffering!

No photo can give you more than just a tiny impression of this beast!
It so different when you see it with your own eyes - or when you sit in and close your eyes and feel the steering wheel! :blabla: :wroom: :1:

·
Registered
55 Posts
in img0317, is that an M6 in the background, or just a 6 with the M wheels?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gator Smiles said:
in img0317, is that an M6 in the background, or just a 6 with the M wheels?
You are right - its an M6.

here you are:

Attachments

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Thanks for the pics max! Nice and it seems that there are alot of M5 at dealers in Germany now. Although I suppose this is Black Sapphire and not Individual Carbon Black.

Max, please post pics when you get your M5!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks for sharing and nice pics. can't wait untill we get our sapphire black. Was the car equiped with the M multifunktion seats?
philip

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gustav said:
Thanks for the pics max! Nice and it seems that there are alot of M5 at dealers in Germany now. Although I suppose this is Black Sapphire and not Individual Carbon Black.

Max, please post pics when you get your M5!
I'm sorry! Yes you are right it is saphirre black. the price of the car was slightly under 100k €.

Of course i will make a lot of films and photos and post them! We were told that our car is finished and ready for delivery and it would arrive at our dealer at the 13th. It will be in Silver Gray. It think one of the most beatiful colours (I have to say that I like almost every colour...)

We're getting into the hot phase - this is what we all were looking forwards to since years ago! :M5thumbs:

(I think the seats were the multifunctional ones... but cant remember exactly. Perhaps I go there tomorrow again and look if I was right... :D )

·
Registered
764 Posts
Would love for the "spies" to capture another high-res photo of the M5 in Indianapolis Red. All I've seen so far are those two red test "mules" posted on this Board a few months ago. :M5launch:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Gustav said:
Indianapolis Red wont be an official M5 colour :(
Did you hear that from BMW M directly? I thought it was listed as one of the standard colors on the BMW Great Britain M5 configurator.. ??????

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yes it was originally announced as a standard colour in the UK and it is in the M5 brochure and also on the BMW UK website configurator.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Do you have more photos of that black M6 ??
I got already all from m6board and need more, so beautifil is the M6 in black mmmmmm

·
Registered
383 Posts
Gustav said:
Yes I heard it at Geneva. Don't beleive bmw.co.uk. Beleive bmw.com.
My order is confirmed by the dealer and on the BMW AG production system as Indi Red???

Not sure whats going on there then :confused2

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
///Mysliwiec said:
Do you have more photos of that black M6 ??
I got already all from m6board and need more, so beautifil is the M6 in black mmmmmm
Ill go there again on wednesday - tell me what photos you want and i take them!

greets, max

1 - 20 of 21 Posts