BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is for my 5th annual M5 meet at my house set for Saturday, June 7th 2008 starting at noon - till?. The location is 813 Lunenburg Road, Great Falls, VA 22066.

Mark your calendar in ink for this event!!!!! I will be requesting RSVP's so I can get a good head count for food/drink needs.

Looking forward to see old and new faces. Also hope to have more than thirty M5's show for this BBQ.

George Bockelmann

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks George, I live in NoVA and would love to attend. New this year to M5Board but have always loved this car. Purchased an 07 back in June, one of the first 6MT in the area...so the dealer said? Please let me know what info you need as the date nears...thanks again for the invite.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
mr_bock, that was a great stay last time! The people, the cars, the burgers, the beers the soft drinks lovelove

It feels like yesterday I sat on that balcony overlooking the BMW M5 / 997 Turbo parking lot :trophy_bronze: when Jimmy and I came direct from Baltimore.

It was a great stay and I appreciated alot. And now Robert and I know that we cannot have a suit with hard corners in a Ferrari 360 :7:

<table class="tborder" style="margin: 10px 0pt;" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="400"><thead> <tr> <td class="tcat" colspan="2" style="text-align: center;"> + YouTube Video </td> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center"> <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y41EiYCBJDo" height="355" width="425">

ERROR: If you canee this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed. </object></td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I would love to take a little drive down....
I'll confirm by memorial weekend!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts