BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys

What a spectacular car - hope you enjoy the review.

Click on the link below - go to "Other stuff of the Week", and scroll down past the book review (looks like a real page turner :confused: ).

www.legalvillage.co.uk

Cheers!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Andy-UK said:
"Don't choose it in red" are you mad? :haha:

I gotta agree with Jaguar here. The 550/575 shape looks its best in light or dark metallics rather than Ferrari's signature 'Rosso Corsa'. My favourites include 'Grigio Titanio' (Titanium Grey), 'Pozzi Blu' and 'Azzoro Tour de France' (Tour de France Blue) like this car:

Millie

·
Registered
289 Posts
Andy-UK said:
"Don't choose it in red" are you mad? :haha:
No he isn't , I was a fan of red Ferrari's (I have a 1/18th collection of them) but now I discovered they look better in black
cherrsagai

·
Registered
289 Posts
Andy-UK said:
ouich Think I'm going to have to pay for you all to have your eyes tested. :D

I prefer mine in Red. Each to their own though..............................enjoy!
Red is beautiful for some Ferraris (a 360 for example) but the 575/550 just looks better in black, a normal 360 looks better in red but a stradale looks killer in black, I saw one in francorchamps next to a red one and I prefered the black one.......

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
racerke said:
Red is beautiful for some Ferraris (a 360 for example) but the 575/550 just looks better in black, a normal 360 looks better in red but a stradale looks killer in black, I saw one in francorchamps next to a red one and I prefered the black one.......
Although I don't have any dislikes to other colors, to me red is THE color on any Ferrari. :cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the support guys!

I am just not a fan of the 456 / 500 / 575s in red - TDF Blue is another excellent colour - as picked up by Mille Miglia.

Red is the traditional Italian racing colour - and suits most other Ferraris. Who could imagine a 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California in any colour but red?

Anyone? :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Titanium silver 550 with red interior...doesnt get much better imho

1 - 10 of 10 Posts