BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Great photo chunpng. I know a guy who has a 01 Blue Metallic RUF, nasty car, fun to drive. I'll try to get some photo's of it.

Joe

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BmwNut said:
Gorgeous shot Pong! If I didnt see the brake lights on I would wonder what was able to keep up... :biggrin:
:cheers:
Bren,

The chase car is a 993tt with a GIAC chip, probably pumping 450 HP as well.

CP

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Nice image, the colors of the sky, grass, and road sign make it more appealing too. Albeit the picture quality, I think it makes a great desktop background. :)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Nice one Pong :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,449 Posts
Your Ruf would have some fun here in West Marin(click to enlarge):

[/URL][/img]

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
KRM said:
Nice image, the colors of the sky, grass, and road sign make it more appealing too. Albeit the picture quality, I think it makes a great desktop background. :)
Karmen,

I have a high definition version. I resized it so I can up-load to the board. It is my desk-top background on my computer now.

I'm glad someone else besides myself like this composition. What I love is the 'curve' road sign on the right. Conjures up the image of the RUF in it's 'natural' environment.

CP

·
10,455 Posts
Pong, you should upload the full res pic at the ftp site so it's available for others desktops too! (if you don't mind!). Could only be better if there was some ocean in the background... When's the next bay area drive already!?
Mike

chunpng said:
Karmen,

I have a high definition version. I resized it so I can up-load to the board. It is my desk-top background on my computer now.

I'm glad someone else besides myself like this composition. What I love is the 'curve' road sign on the right. Conjures up the image of the RUF in it's 'natural' environment.

CP

·
10,455 Posts
M5Ted said:
Great Pong!

PS Any new updates on an M5 replacement?
I think most of us hope you get another M5 just to keep you here with us on the board!
Mike

1 - 17 of 17 Posts