BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of soul searching I have finally decided on Grey/Indianapolis red with mahogany. I'm also going to ask about Onyx blue - looks good but with an extra £5k for the red leather :confused3 it might not be worth the individual premium. Also going for ski flap (rear passengers will have to forego their cupholders!), TV, Logic 7 and active side bolsters etc etc. Delivery in Sept/Oct. I may have bumped someone off the Chiswick BMW list (dealt direct with BMW GB) so sorry if anyone here has been affected..

·
Registered
218 Posts
Gus said:
After a lot of soul searching I have finally decided on Grey/Indianapolis red with mahogany. I'm also going to ask about Onyx blue - looks good but with an extra £5k for the red leather :confused3 it might not be worth the individual premium. Also going for ski flap (rear passengers will have to forego their cupholders!), TV, Logic 7 and active side bolsters etc etc. Delivery in Sept/Oct. I may have bumped someone off the Chiswick BMW list (dealt direct with BMW GB) so sorry if anyone here has been affected..
So Skiflap and folding rear seats mean no cup holders in the arm rest then ?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
360bhp said:
So Skiflap and folding rear seats mean no cup holders in the arm rest then ?
That's right - the seats are much more sculpted and have a thick fold down armrest as compared to the relatively "bench" seat of the fold-down version

·
Registered
943 Posts
Gus said:
That's right - the seats are much more sculpted and have a thick fold down armrest as compared to the relatively "bench" seat of the fold-down version
Folding rear seats with ski flap HAS cupholders in the armrest.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts