BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting a long, long time, I was finally able to purchase my BMW M5!!! What a great car!!! I love the LeMans Blue and the Silverstone interior!!! I had to show a shot of my old faithful, the "Silver Bullet", 2001 530i, sport package, loaded, great little car.
Love to talk M5 with anybody, anytime! I am a member of BMWCCA, Washington DC chapter.
I had a great purchase experience from Tischer BMW in Maryland. The car is CPO'd thru March 22, 2008. The previous owner bought from Tischer and had it serviced there. WOW!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congrats & welcome aboard :cheers:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Fantastic, another MD area M5'er! Welcome with us, there's a world of valuable info here and the sight in more than one could ask for as far as support and anything else related. I agree, would be great to get an M5 meet organized in the area at some point this summer especially since we are getting quite the collection of us in the area!

:cheers:

enjoy the new beast!!

Sean

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cogratulations :cheers: enjoy every drop of gasoline that passes through. :hihi:

I havn't driven a 530. I wounder how does it differ from the M5, beside the huge difference in power?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts