BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been driving my Dinan M5 for the last week, and all I can say, is WOW. I love it! I can't say which piece or pieces, individually are the most influential, but the package as a whole is amazing. The suspension, and brakes are just the TOP of the line. Tuning seems to work well, and I haven't had any problem with the throttle bodies. As far as the rear Diff. noise goes, I noticed it at first, I can't hear it anymore. I just plain love it. If you can afford it, do it, and do it as a package!

Dinan needs to come out with a supercharger or turbo kit of some sort next!

Eric

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Glad to hear that everything is working well for you. Have you had a chance to dyno?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
As far as the rear Diff. noise goes, I noticed it at first, I can't hear it anymore.

My wife tells me I have "selective hearing"...sounds like you do too. :1:

Cheers ///

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I agree you need to dyno that badboy. Did you ever do a stock dyno pull?
If not it will be impossible to quantify the gains from the mods.
Take the car to the dragstrip and your times could give a real world result of your mods.
It is good to hear that you are happy. This helps others who are on the fence about modding to become more convinced and pull the trigger.
Congrats

M5Ranger

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unfortunately I did not have the chance to get a before Dyno, and have not had the chance yet to get an after dyno. Either way, I am happy with my mods, and would do it all over again. Anyone who may be on the fence, I would give this advice...if you want something subtle, go with Dinan...otherwise, the sky is the limit. I like the fact that not that much is visible.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, they were definately not cheap on the labor charges, but they beat the dealer by at least 1500! That, I couldn't believe.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
TTIUWP

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts