BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my customers called me today to let me know he is selling his Silverstone 2001 M5. He just bought a new AMG E55 because his wife can't drive a stick.

I put a Brembo 4-wheel big brake kit on his car this summer and I installed one of Martin's Bluetooth kits and upgraded his NAV to the DVD MK IV. Subsequently, he went to the NAV-TV folks and had them do their magic.

Motorworks West put everything possible from Dinan into this car including the full S2 package, headers, and Stage 3 suspension. The car has 19" Hamann wheels. The owner is a bit eccentric and when his tire guy put a tiny scratch in one of his wheels, he sent them out to be polished and bought a complete new set to replace them. So this car might be available with two sets of wheels. There isn't a dent, ding, or swirl mark anywhere on this car. He's put well over $30,000 of modifications into his car this summer.

Michael Davit is the name of the owner. He's not an Internet guy and doesn't hang out on any forums. If anyone is interested in talking with him about this car, give him a call at (201)724-8124. He's asking mid $60K. I can vouch that it's pristine and a real blast to drive. Bedding in his brakes was a real hoot and my car felt like a Yugo afterward. If my other car wasn't silver, I would buy this car myself. ( I would probably go back to 18" wheels, though.) I figured some of you folks might be interested.

By the way, all the modifications are tastful. Nothing homemade, odd, or half assed.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
DZeckhausen said:
One of my customers called me today to let me know he is selling his Silverstone 2001 M5. He just bought a new AMG E55 because his wife can't drive a stick.

I put a Brembo 4-wheel big brake kit on his car this summer and I installed one of Martin's Bluetooth kits and upgraded his NAV to the DVD MK IV. Subsequently, he went to the NAV-TV folks and had them do their magic.

Motorworks West put everything possible from Dinan into this car including the full S2 package, headers, and Stage 3 suspension. The car has 19" Hamann wheels. The owner is a bit eccentric and when his tire guy put a tiny scratch in one of his wheels, he sent them out to be polished and bought a complete new set to replace them. So this car might be available with two sets of wheels. There isn't a dent, ding, or swirl mark anywhere on this car. He's put well over $30,000 of modifications into his car this summer.

Michael Davit is the name of the owner. He's not an Internet guy and doesn't hang out on any forums. If anyone is interested in talking with him about this car, give him a call at (201)724-8124. He's asking mid $60K. I can vouch that it's pristine and a real blast to drive. Bedding in his brakes was a real hoot and my car felt like a Yugo afterward. If my other car wasn't silver, I would buy this car myself. ( I would probably go back to 18" wheels, though.) I figured some of you folks might be interested.

By the way, all the modifications are tastful. Nothing homemade, odd, or half assed.
I'd sell my 330i ZHP and 745i to get this car. hmmm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts