BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I didn't want to spend the extra 3000 Euros for Gold Brown leather, this is what I've ended up with:

Black Alcantara headliner, Light Figured Ash wood trim, Blue Onyx metallic paint, Caramel Merino leather:

:cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Good luck with it, Ashok! I like you colour choices. Personally, I just can't make my mind up. I thought I would go for Blue Onyx, but after recently viewing the "M5 at NAIAS thread", I'm really thinking about Interlagos. I just don't know. But I'm 10th on my dealer's list, so I should have at least a year to think about it. And by then, all you guys may have posted photos of your new M5s and I can have another think!

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Ashok, I think the hardest part of beast ownership or it least the road to ownership is picking the colours especially when you have the opportunity to spec it out. I know how long I deliberated over my E39 before picking the colours and then all that second guessing.

It will look great once you take delivery.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
sounds like a great combo, cant wait to see pix... good luck :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Very nice Ashok!!!

I go for the boooring Silver/black. Stands the dirt and mud
up here in the north.

when is your expected delivery?

//Ekan :flag:

·
Registered
271 Posts
EKAN said:
Very nice Ashok!!!

I go for the boooring Silver/black. Stands the dirt and mud
up here in the north.

//Ekan :flag:
A man of like mind - safety and sportiness with silver / black / aluminium for me ;)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EKAN said:
June, there is a slight delay due to the amount of BMW Individual options :3:

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
Good choice Ashok!:cheers:

all the best
adam

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Ashok, I think you will stick with this decision... for another 3 weeks. :D You're probably going to be one of the first on this board to get it so you had better take plenty of pics once she's in your hands.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Specced mine up yesterday for October delivery - gone with black and black - tv, bluetooth, rear blind and heated rear seats.

Unfortunately :sad2: will not have it long as emigrating to Spain :D . Should have ordered from Spain 3 years ago ??????

1 - 18 of 18 Posts