BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it on Friday! Ordered it the week before Carbon Black was taken off the M5 Indivudual color option :) It maybe the only Carbon Black M5 that's been built.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats, looks beautiful, I bet you have been busy driving, took a while for the pics since Friday.

Look forward to your impressions, enjoy.

Peter

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really enjoying the car even in running-in mode and P400. Can't wait for P500 and a few track days!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great combo, I've been trying to get "in the wild" Amarone pics. The BMW individual site shows it a lot darker than it really is.

May I ask you to post more pics, as i am considering this combo and more pics would help seal the deal for me.

Congratulations on a great car and a great colors.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Very nice car - congratulations :cheers:

The combination is very dark but if that's what you like go for it!

Sorry to disappoint you but there are a number of Carbon Black M5's out there. For example this one in Germany:

Still a great colour though - don't know why BMW are not promoting it. It's a standard shade (non-Indivdual) for the 535d so it seems daft not to offer it as standard on the M model.

·
Registered
131 Posts
The colour combination works really well. Enjoy your car

·
Registered
714 Posts
sydl said:
Got it on Friday! Ordered it the week before Carbon Black was taken off the M5 Indivudual color option :) It maybe the only Carbon Black M5 that's been built.
very nice!

u never know. watch for CB coming in the regular color chart. :crying:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
KKJ said:
Great combo, I've been trying to get "in the wild" Amarone pics. ...May I ask you to post more pics, as i am considering this combo and more pics would help seal the deal for me...
Sure, give me a couple of days and I'll post a few more...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ashok Arora said:
Very nice car - congratulations :cheers:
The combination is very dark but if that's what you like go for it!..
Ashok, It was your recommendation a few months to go with CB with Amarone - I was going to do it with Onyx but I'm glad I went for CB.

It's not as dark as black :) I wonder if anyone is going with any of the new Individual blacks: Ruby, Opal, etc.?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
sydl said:
Ashok, It was your recommendation a few months to go with CB with Amarone - I was going to do it with Onyx but I'm glad I went for CB.
Don't misunderstand me - I think it looks fantastic & support this colour combination. My E39 was Carbon Black so I simply wanted a change.

·
Registered
853 Posts
That's really and truly stunning. I really like that interior colour too. Congrats! More pictures please!

Millie

·
Registered
703 Posts
Wow!! Amazing!!

congrats :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts