BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having short shifter fitted and delimited, would have been having my Umnitza headlight upgrade fitted, but I left it at HOME! :M5eyes: :M5eyes: :M5eyes:

Matt met me behind the office on the Embankment and collected the car at 0830 this morning. .. what service!

Will post back with feedback as and when!

cheers
David

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Sounds excellent. Did you know that member michaelc on this board has a black M5 and works on the Embankment too?! His car is a W reg one with Milltek exhausts (in case you've seen it and were wondering).

Look forward to seeing yours on Sunday.

Can you ask them whether they can fit LRC100 laser jammers and a radar head for my OB2 (goes behind the grille)?

:cheers:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Oh and David, can you tell Matt I haven't forgotten about my next upgrades, I am just saving up!!

See you Sunday!

Roger

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cos I forgot my new Headlights, I had to have them couriered over to him today. Which in turn meant that they wouldn't get there till Tomorrow, and this in turn means the car's not back till Thursday cos i can't drive it home tomorrow!

Oh well when i do see him I will pass on your messages lads.

Thanks
David

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ashok

I know they can fit your laser kit because they fitted front and rear laser detectors in mine some time ago. However, be warned - this kit will soon be illegal. I've had mine removed in anticipation of the change in the law.

I understand that there is a criminal case pending on jammers where the CPS have charged someone using a jammer with attempting to pervert the course of justice. Serious stuff, that, as it's a potentially imprisonable offence.

To compensate for cancelling my E60 (who wants SMG?), I am having Birds retrofit sat nav and will let you know what happens. I agree with the post on Birds, they are a class outfit.

Alan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts