BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys just wanted to show my car off. unfortunately not a m5 but I looking for an m5 e60 so I hope it wont take long.
The car is completely tuned/customized
- m5 mirrors (bmw original)
- compleet bodykit carbon fibre
- eisenmann exhaust system
- carbon interieur
- dvd players in the back
- 20 inch breyton spirits
- new brake discs
- carbon fibre dtm front pieces
- safety car light in the foglights
- blacked out windows in the back
car is chiptuned and breyton tuned the engine too. around 300 pk
hope you like it:M5launch:

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought someone was going to say that but I just like it on the car. But no worries a M5 e60 is on its way

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am not a hater but honestly after owning a few M cars i cant lie it really gets under my skin when I see an M badge on a NON M car. But hey if you like it do what makes you happy. Its your car and nobody has the right to tell you what to do with your car.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That's a sweet ride, thanks for sharing...Sorry to say I have to agree about the M5 badge...but hey it is your car of course and you can do anything you want...I just think it would be much more appropriate and "correct" to have just a "M" badge instead of the full M5 logo...Just my .02 though.

Gotta congrats on a sweet Bimmer and good luck with your new M5 purchase.

Nice ride! :cheers:

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can totally understand it when ///M5 is on a not m5 car but i couldn't help myself I did all this work on it and just swa that as the finishing touch.

·
Registered
613 Posts
nice ride! more pics or ban!

·
Registered
728 Posts
nice work on making your car look great. fake badge or not just remember the truth will come out if you go head to head against a real modded "M" car. but props to the effort you put into your car it looks nice

·
Registered
21 Posts
Car looks good, but I think you're doing yourself a disservice with the M5 badge. Be proud of what you've bought and upgraded rather than trying to present the car as something it's not. Totally a matter of personal philosophy, but I don't see any difference in what you've done versus sticking the Bentley wings or Ferrari prancing horse on the back of your car.

·
Registered
994 Posts
t I think you're doing yourself a disservice with the M5 badge. Be proud of what you've bought and upgraded rather than trying to present the car as something it's not. Totally a matter of personal philosophy, but I don't see any difference in what you've done versus sticking the Bentley wings or Ferrari prancing horse on the back of your car.
+1

Unless you drop a v10 in there then maybe we'll change our opinion

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'd be embarrassed to drive that car. The car looks good, but if I was driving in that thing and someone who knows cars called me out, I'd want to go hide under a rock. I know if I was driving next to that thing I'd probably crash because I'd be laughing so damn hard.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I would think with all the money you invested in your 5 series you could be driving the real thing without faking the funk! Rims look good tho!

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
I think it would be a good idea to loose the badge, for several reasons...........it may be easier to understand when you get the real deal..........and add to a real board....good luck

Reactions: drewzMMM
1 - 20 of 21 Posts