BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
Trotto said:
It's no. 92. The front is changed to '95 edition, turbos are Schwitzer S1BG, closed dump valve is fitted, black optic, tinted windows.
Very nice. Welcome!

·
Registered
682 Posts
What are the power numbers on your car. Its stunning by the way, I am very partial to the blacked out look. You should consider upgrading to a 18" whhel it would look so much more aggressive and modern! Here's a pic of my blacked out 2000 M5 on 19's.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really not sure about the numbers, but with some 0.2 bar extra boost pressure I would believe it's around 400HP, with a torque above 550Nm. Your M5 is very nice, I like the E39. Of course 18" wheels are on my list, believe me, but Alpina cars should have Alpina wheels, and they are not cheap. Maby somewhere in time....

Thanx plisken, You can drive a LHD in your country?

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
Trotto,

Beautiful, a very good looking BT!

Plisken,

LHD is no problem if you are driving a quick car like a BT, trust it takes two seconds!

all the best
adam

·
Registered
757 Posts
Adam said:
Trotto,

Beautiful, a very good looking BT!

Plisken,

LHD is no problem if you are driving a quick car like a BT, trust it takes two seconds!

all the best
adam
I have heard so...

The other thing though, is the availability of parts, not just because it's so rare a car but the LHD thing would mean that even parts common to other E34's would be hard to find.

Might be wrong
:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts