BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Kees,

Thanks very much for your kind message... I'll be sad to see the car go, as it's everything a car should be but there are better things on the horizon :)

Dave.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had loads of crank emails - does this happen a lot? I generally keep cars a long time and always sell them privately. This is the first time I've put an advert out for a car and it's really hacking me off!

Just venting! Still not happy about selling the Bi-turbo and the longer it stays in the garage, the harder it is but hey ho!

Cheers,

Dave.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
dave what you doing man, just keep it you can still get three kids in the back of that no probs, your just going to get more ****ty emails. the car is trying to tell you something. :nono:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
m5 killer said:
dave what you doing man, just keep it you can still get three kids in the back of that no probs, your just going to get more ****ty emails. the car is trying to tell you something. :nono:
Thanks Rojer! You've made me laugh. ****ty nappys or emails - no escape from either I guess but real problem is extra bedroom required so Bi-turbo will go. Will keep the E30 M3 though.... :sad3:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
dave you can always get another m3 but the bi-turbos not many good ones left and its a serious cult status car, but i dont have to tell you what you already know, any way i still want to whip you round the ring so you cant sell up yet :M5rev: :wroom:

·
Registered
339 Posts
John

where abouts are you based and are you planning on still having the car by the end of October... cause we're having an ALPINA display at the car show at Donngton (it's indoor and there shouldbe about 20 cars - one of each model) i'm looking for a Bi turbo and perhaps you'd like to put yours on display?

if so can you send me some pics of it so I can see if the frot spoiler bits you mention are 'too bad'

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hi Dave.

What sort of weird email? I know pitonheads has a reputation for time wasters.. but I'm just curious what sort of nonsense you're getting?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
any buyers yet dave, or are you keeping it :confused3

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dave,

KEEP THE CAR.

I'd sell my B6 long before I'd sell my B10...

ds

·
Registered
456 Posts
If it is a matter of space, I've got room for your car ... draw back is it is in the south of France ... advantages, is you'll have a great holiday each time you come to use her ...

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
if he hasnt sold it yet then i think hes going to keep it, this guy loves the ring too much :M5launch:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts