BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Beast is finally on the way to DA and I am very excited. Soon the things in my signiture should be reality and not just dreams. :1:

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
finally those stupid black and blue m5's will leave discovery auto so that others can enjoy...god, im so tired of those other m5's hog'n discovery auto's garage!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
SC'dKellenersM5 said:
finally those stupid black and blue m5's will leave discovery auto so that others can enjoy...god, im so tired of those other m5's hog'n discovery auto's garage!
hehe you are right. Let those freaking M5s out of the way inorder for others to move in zzzzz

p.s. good luck and let us know how things unfold at Discovery :biggrin:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wasn't going to say anything (as you guys are the big boys on the block) :1:

All kidding aside, I am just glad Bill has the time and look forward to getting my "NA" beast back soon for some more play time . . .

My car was picked up by Ed yesterday and the work should start soon. Cannot wait to see pictures as the work is done!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Everyday i think about my car going to DA. Its a tuff debate for me. I could sell my Turbo, get the DA kit, and still have plenty of cash. Hmmmm.
ouich .....Thats me everyday.
Congrats. Let us know how it turns out.

josh.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Decisions decisions :7: Life is troubling!

phillym5 said:
Everyday i think about my car going to DA. Its a tuff debate for me. I could sell my Turbo, get the DA kit, and still have plenty of cash. Hmmmm.
ouich .....Thats me everyday.
Congrats. Let us know how it turns out.

josh.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Sounds like an awesome list of upgrades, but you might want to rethink the SSR GT3's. I had them on my M5 and sure they looked great and had huge lips but they were heavy and I bent the **** out of all four of them. Not trying to rain on your parade at all I'm just giving you my firsthand input on my experience with that particular wheel.

I was running 19x9.5 up front on a 275-30-19 tire and 19x10 in the rear with a 285-30-19 tire. I have pics of them on my Black M5 if you would like to see them, view my car.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I also heard somewhere that the SSR rims were going to be no longer made. That could be a problem if you ever need to replace one.

josh.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Josh,

Daniel of BP posted that info about a month or so ago. In it he mentioned that product would be able to be had for quite a while but maybe not 5 years down the road.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
2003 M5! Congrats! Looking forward to hear what you have to say about the Ground COntrol coil-overs. I've never really been impressed with ny Dinan Stage III setup.

:cheers:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bill just sent me an email indicating that the beast arrived safe . . . The work should start soon. I will keep you all posted and provide my impressions of the mods once I get the beast back.

·
Registered
770 Posts
2003 M5!!! said:
Bill just sent me an email indicating that the beast arrived safe . . . The work should start soon. I will keep you all posted and provide my impressions of the mods once I get the beast back.
Yes it did and she looks great!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Although it isnt a major project, its cool that he can follow day by day what is going with his car.

Well done guys kinggf

·
10,458 Posts
That black 5 series in the background, haven't we seen it somewhere before?

SuperCharged said:

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
mottati said:
That black 5 series in the background, haven't we seen it somewhere before?
lol nice one :D

You caught it before i did !

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
What spring rates, front and rear, did you go decide to use from Ground Control?

1 - 20 of 120 Posts