BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to share some pics of my ride finally all put together. Also, does anyone on the board do any track days in Phoenix?

Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Nice looking ride! I love the ACS pieces and wheels! Was your car already warmed up? The exhaust tips seem to stick out quite far. But if the car is really warmed up, that would explain it. Also, are you running stock springs?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks...........yeah, suspension is all stock. It's a daily driver so I didn't want to mess with the suspension. My list of mods is below. The exhaust is out a bit far in those pics but I have since had it shortened a little. Here is another pic after the exhaust was fixed.

Attachments

·
Registered
547 Posts
Car looks great keep that black clean,acs exhaust is pretty cool too how is the sound with it? Loud?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No way the lakers will get past us in the playoffs! The ACS exhaust sounds good, almost like stock at idle but gives a great throaty sound when you open it up.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
PM board member Tisibeast
Hey everyone, just wanted to share some pics of my ride finally all put together. Also, does anyone on the board do any track days in Phoenix?

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts