BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I released my beast from winter storage. Snapped some pics with my SLR :

What do you guys think? I personally think im done with modding of the exterior.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Happy 2011! Did you sleep well? :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Looks sharp. I always liked the red. I don't know what else you could do to the exterior, looks like you nailed it.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Those wheels look so legit!!! I love it, you have great taste!

are you running spacers in the rear? I know the Miro 111 only run a 9.5 for rear fitment and your rear looks pretty flush.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Very nice !!! Is your exhaust touching your diffuser ?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
sharp looking beast!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Congrats on the hibernation coming to an end! That is one amazing looking beast. The diffuser is the perfect addition. No doubt many drivers will get a good look as you leave them speechless! :M5launch:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dead sexy!
Thanks Man!

Love the Color.
Miro 111 FTW :D
Yup I love my Miro111's Thanks!

Looks sharp. I always liked the red. I don't know what else you could do to the exterior, looks like you nailed it.
People have told me Maybe a Roof Spoiler :dunno:

Those wheels look so legit!!! I love it, you have great taste!
Thanks!

are you running spacers in the rear? I know the Miro 111 only run a 9.5 for rear fitment and your rear looks pretty flush.
Yes i am. I'm running 20mm rear and 12mm front. But i did get my fenders rolled only in the rear. I might get 17.5mm for the front soon.

Very nice !!! Is your exhaust touching your diffuser ?
It was but not anymore. I got my bumper trimmed.

sharp looking beast!
Thankss bro!

Very Nice!

Loev the drop. Is it real or PS?
Yup its real NO photoshop Thanks

Congrats on the hibernation coming to an end! That is one amazing looking beast. The diffuser is the perfect addition. No doubt many drivers will get a good luck as you leave them speechless! :M5launch:
Yea, can't wait till summer really comes!

clean and done right!
Thanks for all of the compliments guys!

·
Registered
740 Posts
what kind of suspension are you dropped on? i was reading your earlier posts saying you went with eibach springs.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what kind of suspension are you dropped on? i was reading your earlier posts saying you went with eibach springs.
Yea i got Eibach springs for now. Might upgrade to KW V3 coilovers next year.

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Looks good to me :M5thumbs:, I have the roof spoiler also but pretty much the same mods as you have :blink:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Thanks Man!

Yup I love my Miro111's Thanks!

People have told me Maybe a Roof Spoiler :dunno:

Yes i am. I'm running 20mm rear and 12mm front. But i did get my fenders rolled only in the rear. I might get 17.5mm for the front soon.

It was but not anymore. I got my bumper trimmed.

Thankss bro!

Yup its real NO photoshop Thanks

Yea, can't wait till summer really comes!

Thanks for all of the compliments guys!
Indy,

Leave "As Is". It's perfect. Don't do the roof spoiler. How's that Hamann front lip holding up? I'm debating getting one, but I'm concerned about complaints of the center section breaking off.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Indy,

Leave "As Is". It's perfect. Don't do the roof spoiler. How's that Hamann front lip holding up? I'm debating getting one, but I'm concerned about complaints of the center section breaking off.
I was thinking about the RD roof spoiler but agian im not a big fan of roof spoilers. As for the Hamann front lip i have had no problems with it at all. It actually holds up really well. Scuffed it a couple of times but never broke off. You just gotta be carefull with it. You have to really hit something hard to break in pieces.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I was thinking about the RD roof spoiler but agian im not a big fan of roof spoilers. As for the Hamann front lip i have had no problems with it at all. It actually holds up really well. Scuffed it a couple of times but never broke off. You just gotta be carefull with it. You have to really hit something hard to break in pieces.

Where did you get your lip from ? :cool2:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts