BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Full Service Car Wash in Seattle by Northwest Auto Salon | Northwest Auto Salon

Just a quick blog describing the hand washing process at my go-to detail shop here in Seattle: North West Auto Salon

Unfortunately Cooper's camera broke as they were finishing drying the car so there are no photos of the end result but...those of you here know I've posted plenty of photos of my car when she's clean. :)

I am delivering my car on the 23rd of this month to receive an extensive full body rock chip repair, enthusiast detail, and full frontal clear bra. I'll have photos of the results in early April when I get back from my spring break vacation. :biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
5 Posts
wow. I actually love the detailing on your ///M logo and your bmw logos. that black and white colour scheme looks great. Where can I get that done, or buy the parts to do it myself? Thanks so much.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow. I actually love the detailing on your ///M logo and your bmw logos. that black and white colour scheme looks great. Where can I get that done, or buy the parts to do it myself? Thanks so much.

Thanks.

Trunk badge is form ebay and the roundels are sticker overlays from bimmian. If you prefer you can buy genuine emblems from sites like jlevi or others.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Very nice man!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts