BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to make a little vid of my m5's cold start up in the morning. It has straight pipes from the cat-back. Enjoy:biggrin:

·
Registered
531 Posts
sounds good!! do you drive it in the snow???

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds good!! do you drive it in the snow???
haha unfortunatly no Ro. Id get stuck in a hear beat, especially with the tires i have on haha. I was just putting it in the garage after i made that vid. And even for that i shoveled a path to it lol.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Sounds nice but I'm curious. You started at 0:25 and essentially no steam/smoke came out of the pipes until 0:50 at which point there seemed to be an abundance. Why so???????

·
Registered
595 Posts
Does the exhaust drone at all?

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Haha! That's an awesome sound...like jgfabs, I'm also curious to know if it drones at highway speeds?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The exhaust does NOT drone at high speed cruising which is absolutely awesome! It is completely quiet until you step on it lol :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh I see. Do you miss the comfort of being able to quiet it down on occasion?
Honestly no lol. If I ever need to quiet down I just throw it into neutral. The set up I have now is so much better than the last one. But the cut out valve was sick not gonna lie. I just found myself always driving with them open so I thought if I do that why not just get straight pipes for the full experience.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts