BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got around to get some good photos of my M5 around downtown Chicago.
Only the first five photos were Photoshop'd.

Enjoy :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
You tease, Angelo! I've been waiting for this thread, and NONE of the pictures are opening.

·
Registered
4,047 Posts
Fantastic pictures,thanks! How did you manage to get a picture of your car at a 90 degree angle on what looks like a major street?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Angelo, awesome shoot.

Your S2 is so clean that no one dare drive near it, or even on the same bridge.:biggrin:

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Is that the Picasso sculpture that failed to draw a bid @ Christie's 2 days ago? The last few shots get a bit repetitve.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
First photo is just orgasm.
Very clean car, love the color and the wheels. Never liked the dinan wheels, but you changed my mind on them.
Also digging the plates.
Look at you collecting all kinds of compliments. ;)

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fantastic pictures,thanks! How did you manage to get a picture of your car at a 90 degree angle on what looks like a major street?
Downtown Chicago is dead during the weekend.
These photos were taken Sunday around noon.
I just had to wait about a minute for what little traffic there was to clear up.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Nice, Angelo. Looking sharp, man. Have you had the black kidney grills for awhile? Thought you had stock ones for some reason. Will be in town next weekend for a wedding, but, unfortunately, will not have time to catch up with you (wedding stuff all day Saturday and family stuff all day Sunday...).

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Nice, Angelo. Looking sharp, man. Have you had the black kidney grills for awhile? Thought you had stock ones for some reason. Will be in town next weekend for a wedding, but, unfortunately, will not have time to catch up with you (wedding stuff all day Saturday and family stuff all day Sunday...).
I bought them during Timmayfest 2013 from Clemster and had him install them.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nice. Do you travel eastbound on Willow Rd. in the mornings? I feel like I've seen this car going that direction. I'm the Silverstone going west.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
34 Participants
bmwMcrzy
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing