BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the car back the other day so took some snaps today after a run over to see my folks. I'm no artist but I did my bestto get some scenic shots in!

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. We've been getting some unseasonal warm weather the last couple of weeks so seemed a shame to waste it! There are still some issues with the exterior that need sorting, but I'm trying to get the oily bits up to scratch first. Shes getting there though!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've been in Glasgow and Edinburg the past few days for business - you people call that "english?" ??????

Pretty country - pretty car!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks good!

Beautiful scenery!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Love the color!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Great pics, great car :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I've been in Glasgow and Edinburg the past few days for business - you people call that "english?" ??????

Pretty country - pretty car!
Haha! Glasgow/Edinburgh accents aint that bad really, the further north you go the worse we get.

Nice pics +
Dirty exhaust tips -

:)
The exhaust tips do need a good spit and polish but it has been over fueling for a while and i refuse to touch them untill I get that sorted otherwise they will end up covered in soot again. Changed the pre cat sensors and theromstat this month which has improved things but not fixed it. Going to do the post cat sensors next time home and see what effect that has. All of these parts are original anyway so changing them won't do any harm. Next stop probably look at the fuel pumps and if all else fails cats, which is probably what it will end up being but I am planning on changing the whole exhaust system out over this coming winter anyway so thats no major disaster.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts