BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my anti-bling m5 [Matte black M5]

Hey everyone...

I just wanted to share pics of my m5 with all of you.

Its a 2006 that is finished in matte black.

Some of the other mods are wheels, intakes, exhaust (which most people dont like unless they see it in person), stabilizers.

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
Darth Vader in the desert. :D

Welcome to this board.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the vents I just designed that are goign to be made and installed. Once that is finished, I think it will have more of a real super car look.

Also putting motors and servos on each blade so that the airflow can be controlled from within the cabin by the driver.

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Gutsy move to do this to such a new and rare car. Seen this paint on bangers and driftcars etc before, and it was a big hit on US cars some three years ago ( combined with shiny paint or just flat candy colors) and its seeing its revival in the whole "old skool HotRod" movement led by guys like Mike Hernandez and Walz.

Have you painted the door sills and under bonnet area aswell? What was the original color? Which paint did you use?

BTW vented hood with operating blends..Would like to see that one in real life!

BTW2 would hate to see what the floor carpet of the car and interior looks like in such a dusty environment..I mean, you must have gotten out of the car to take that pic...

Wout

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Seriously. Is this for real, or is this Photoshop at its best?

If it is real, then WOW!!!

That is the most bad *** looking M5 on the planet.

But I can't figure out if the rims are painted matte black or covered with brake dust. In fact, the whole car seems sprayed with brake dust.

It is so cool!

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Seriously. Is this for real, or is this Photoshop at its best?

If it is real, then WOW!!!

That is the most bad *** looking M5 on the planet.

But I can't figure out if the rims are painted matte black or covered with brake dust. In fact, the whole car seems sprayed with brake dust.

It is so cool!
Photochop or not, that thing IS CRAZY. Not sure how I feel about the Scoobie-like coffee can exhausts, but love the matte black paint. Looks like Ken Bloch's AI Design CLS55....sexy.

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Wow, welcome matte Darth Vader :eek7: Have you done anything to the engine? By judging by the exhaust it looks liek you at least have 1000 HP :grinyes:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow...This is crazy!! Did anyone else notice the anti-glare tint???

Tunde I know you MUST have a set of NVG's aka Night Vison Goggles...cuz if you get caught by Highway Patrol speeding at night on a lonely Arizona road & you hit the lights & punch it you will disappear!!! :M5launch:

It was my dream to have a stealth supercar back in my "Fast and the Furious" Days!! Glad to see someone did it!

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Company Representative for Wheelpower
182 Posts
its hard to tell but, are the windows matte also, except for a little bit on the front windows? HOT car tho

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The anti-bling M5 will be up for sale

All,

After failed attempts for investment on launching Tunde...I will be putting up the beast on eBay in the next 2 weeks to sell it.

If anyone is interested in making a private offer, please email me.

Thanks for all your support.

Cy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts