1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks great

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks real good! Thinking about doing the same thing. Which brand of headlights did you end up buying, and from where? Any other related equipment required (ballasts, etc) to install?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks really good! I want to get the Euro lights one day.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
So is the beam pattern different on these or is it just the clear side marker?

looks good btw!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Want! In a very, very bad way. That will probably be the first aesthetic modification I do to my M5. The 540i will get the M5's stock amber ones and the 540i will have their thrown on flea-bay or sold on the board. Where did you buy yours from? With so many vendors, it is hard to know you are getting the absolute best price.

Oh yeah, they look amazing on your car by the way.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
The Euro lights really clean up the front end. Was one of the first mods I ever did to may ///M, and probably second to only the lighted door sills.

Now finish the job and order in some stealth bulbs and get rid of the yolk effect turn signal bulbs. Well worth the $30!!

Chrome Bulbs, Mirror Bulbs look silver but flash amber when lit.
1 ALT-SBCA-1156 Stealth Bulbs #1156 (Pair)

Usual disclaimer applies, no interest in stealthauto, just a satisfied customer.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Did you have them aimed properly. Also, just a personal preference but if you put some of that clear protectent film they will never get pitted, ever. Plus you can't see the film.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Nice looking M5, Jack. Congratulations.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Speaking of illuminated door sills... Where can I get those?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
again thanks for the nice comments guys. beam pattern is the same, but they are brand new, so they do look better for now. also, i do need to spend time to aim them properly.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If anyone is interested, I have a set available for sale. European clear xenon LHD version. Brand new in original Hella boxes, and includes the plug adapters for pre-01 cars. Ballasts are not included. Please PM reasonable offer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts