BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to do this, but I feel that it is time for me to sell my car and move along to something new. I held on to this car for longer than any car I have owned in the past. It is a 2000 Imola Red M5 wit hthe black on silverstone sport interior and aluminum trim. This car has about every option except for the sunscreens. I have added a custom exhaust system and a UUC EVO Short Shift kit. It also has SSR GT3's 19x10 rear and 19x9.5 front with 275 and 285 tires. It has a little over 6k miles on a new clutch (stock one lasted nearly 80k miles) and around 1k miles on the front brakes (brand new rotors and pads). This car is in perfect shape except for one small scratch on the rear quarter panel and that weird finish on the armrest that always messes up is a little messed up. It has the new style silver gauge cluster and retians the aluminum e-brake handle (most of these had bad finished, mine didn't amazingly. The car now has 86k miles on it, most of which are highway (I am split between two cities so every week I make a 300 mile round trip). I do not work downtown (and avoid it if at all posible) so basically none of my miles are in stop and go traffic. I am asking $35,999 for it and have plenty of pictures and will answer any questions about the car.

-Drew

1 - 1 of 1 Posts