BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
Just traded in my 05 m5, 65000 miles on it, to this alpine white, with hartge rims... And the int. trim is going to be Carbon, all over... gear lever, and much more, i´ll post pics when ready...
The car is just waiting for the Carbon parts, and sci scoops...

The 135i, is mine too, fun and good litlle car.. had the idea from the Concept TII...

Hope you like it, and i´ll post more when the car is done with the carbon parts..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Great looking car - I'm in almost the exact same situation - 67,000 miles on my M5, but I'll keep it until early next year. I'm seriously looking at the 135 - if they come out with the tii. Unfortunately it's tough to remove weight with aftermarket tuning...

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow M5 looks great but the 135i isnt bad either...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thx

everyone...

But wait til its finished with the carbon... wow, im expecting it to be cool..

how do you like my hartge rims... 20" with 305/25-20" in the back...

The 135i has the lack of torque, that the m5 needs in low rpms, 400 nm from 1300-5000 rpm... cool engine..

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
And Dinan a chip ($2,000) for the engine that increases HP to 384 and torque to 421! That puts the 135 right there with the M5 in terms of hp/weight ratio, and blows it away with the torque. I'll bet a 135 with the Dinan chip will run right there with the M5 in the quarter mile, and run away from it on the track.

This is looking like a tuning addicts dream car...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
very nice.. I really would like to get the 135Tii. hope they make it.. both of your cars look stunning :) and the carbon should add some nice look too.

·
Registered
505 Posts
nice cars and nice 135i and its fast too

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
I like it a lot!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Hey Cosmos,

Great find on those. btw do you think the power band on these cars makes for good track use? The torque starts alot lower in the band of course so you do not necessarily need to keep it rev'd as much as our M's. Your the track master what is your 2 cents?
Agree - great find. And please, let's hear about the tracking vs the M5.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts