BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys we will be selling these custom blacked out badges with the Mfest colors for the Mfesters....We won't be using Replica badges but the REAL OEM badges in which CandCcollison.com will do the work on them...badges will be painted black and stickers (Mfest logo) will be applied and clear coated as we want it done RIGHT...

Pls add your name on the list...

1. Laidback 2X

Here is the prototype...

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Murdered badges will be $40 each and this are limited quantity only...

·
Registered
268 Posts
LB : Guys we will be selling these custom blacked out badges with the Mfest colors for the Mfesters....We won't be using Replica badges but the REAL OEM badges in which CandCcollison.com will do the work on them...badges will be painted black and stickers (Mfest logo) will be applied and clear coated as we want it done RIGHT...

Pls add your name on the list...

1. Laidback 2X
2. yellow fever <-------only 40bucks..thats good...:biggrin:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Will ship it to Sweden but I have to include shipping cost and paypal fees...thanks MGZ and imho it'll look sweet on your CB BEAST and pls post pics after:cheers:
If you ship to Sweden then put me down on the list. Will look awesome on my CB Beast.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Will ship it to Sweden but I have to include shipping cost and paypal fees...thanks MGZ and imho it'll look sweet on your CB BEAST and pls post pics after:cheers:
Of course. No problem. Getting used to the CA CSL Trunk by now. That Badge will be the icing on the cake.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will pm you once the badges are done:biggrinbounce:
Of course. No problem. Getting used to the CA CSL Trunk by now. That Badge will be the icing on the cake.

·
Registered
83 Posts
please add g24 to the list. Thanks for making them.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you pre registered already, it's ok to order and if you have not just click on the Mfest badges on the pre registration list...(as i know all you all:D)

1. Laidback (e39 M5 and Z4MC)
2. yellow fever (e46 M3)
3. Sativa (e46 M3)
4. MGZ (Sweden) E39 M5
5. Powerbeast (M6)
6. Plastique (M6)
7. g24 E60 M5

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HI Serg,

This is for the new M3 right?
Chris,
Can I get one for my M3???...if so can you ship to me in NY???...I will paypal your account...Thanks
Sergio

·
Registered
224 Posts
Chris,

Is it possible to get the OEM Chromed Badge with just the German /// colors? I would love to put these on in black, but don't think they will look that good on either M with the way the overall cars look.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts