BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! This is my first post. But I have really been enjoying reading the posts since I joined. I am going to order M5 soon and have some questions. What is difference between multifunction seat and standard M seat? Is Multi function seat a must have option? Is ventilated seat only available with perforated seat? - I guess some kind of holes needed for air.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes. Need full perforated leather option if want ventilated seat!

drk996tt said:
Hi! This is my first post. But I have really been enjoying reading the posts since I joined. I am going to order M5 soon and have some questions. What is difference between multifunction seat and standard M seat? Is Multi function seat a must have option? Is ventilated seat only available with perforated seat? - I guess some kind of holes needed for air.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Of course i have them and its great

drk996tt said:
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Having a not-so-great back makes driving for prolonged periods (more than 4 hours) rather troublesome for me, although my business requires it frequently. The latest workhorse (740d) has active vented seats, and even on a mega hot day I'm comfortable in a non-sweaty seat without a backache... I LOVE them! Beats getting out of an A8 with sunroof with a hernia because the roof is too low....

drk996tt said:
Thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts