BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
I think its 2.5" o/d pipe.Use search Timmay muffler delete.I,m sure theres some info there.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
You can't be serious
lol - c'mon he's new.

If you go to the parts for sale section there's a thread about custom muffler delete tips that can be ordered from member Timmay. He's quite well known here on the board and I think it's safe to say he has what you're looking for. Even if you really insist on making your own I'm sure you'll have to look no further than him for knowledge base.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new and lazy! you still looked at the thread though!......where is the parts for sale? if i could find a set in the uk for sale id prob buy them as i said lazy! might visit merlin motorsport and get some pipe though

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
lol - c'mon he's new.

If you go to the parts for sale section there's a thread about custom muffler delete tips that can be ordered from member Timmay. He's quite well known here on the board and I think it's safe to say he has what you're looking for. Even if you really insist on making your own I'm sure you'll have to look no further than him for knowledge base.
+1

new and lazy! you still looked at the thread though!......where is the parts for sale? if i could find a set in the uk for sale id prob buy them as i said lazy! might visit merlin motorsport and get some pipe though
No worries mate!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts